You are accessing a website that belongs to Grenoble INP Graduate schools of Engineering and Management, Université Grenoble Alpes, one of its branches or one of its student associations. Access to our websites and conditions of use are regulated by current legislative measures. By accessing one of our websites, you agree to be subject to our websites’ rules and conditions.
Table of contents
Director of publication: Pierre Benech, managing director of Grenoble INP - UGA
- www.grenoble-inp.fr: head of communications at Grenoble INP - UGA
- Grenoble INP - UGA branch websites: branch director
- raid.grenoble-inp.fr: president of Raid Grenoble INP - UGA
Contact: Please inform us of any content-related or technical issues.
Graphic design, website organization and content integration: communications services at Grenoble INP - UGA and its branches
Website hosted by: Grenoble INP - UGA, IT department - 46, Avenue Felix Viallet - 38031 Grenoble Cedex 1
Information delivered via our websites serves to present Grenoble INP activities as well as information related to our branches and students associations. Grenoble INP reserves the right to modify all website content at any time without notice. Grenoble INP cannot be held liable for any modifications and their consequences.
Grenoble INP does its best to check the accuracy of published content and ensure the website is up-to-date. However, no guarantees are provided in terms of the accuracy or completeness of published content. Except for cases of very serious or intentional misconduct, Grenoble INP will not be held responsible for any problems incurred as a result of:
- inaccurate information on our website
- fraudulent behavior by a third-party through misuse of the Grenoble INP website in order to harm the institution’s image or interests, in particular, by changing information published via our website.
Grenoble INP implements security measures for its website and cannot be held liable for damage or a virus that may impact your IT equipment after having used the website.
In accordance with regulations for public service websites, our websites are partially translated into English. If any discrepancies should arise between the French and English versions of the website, the French version prevails.
© All rights reserved - Grenoble INP, Institut polytechnique de Grenoble
The images, brands, logos, domain name and text content presented on our websites are the property of Grenoble INP or are authorized for use by the institution. All reproduction, modification, download, sharing or other existing or future processes must be approved by prior written authorization (letter, email or fax). Only private, non-commercial copies are authorized within the boundaries of intellectual property rights. Re-using or sharing articles or reports presented on our websites also requires prior authorization and must be re-published with the mention “© Grenoble INP” (or other copyright information in accordance with the content’s source).
The right to use the institution’s logo is limited to citing the institution in a press article or as part of an event in which Grenoble INP is a participant. Use of our logo must not in any shape or form damage the institution’s brand image. Legal action will be taken against any misuse of above mentioned intellectual property.
Aléxis Chézière, Fotolia, Adobe Stock, Jérôme Blanchet, Olivier Garde, Pierre Jayet.
Grenoble INP is unable to control the content of third-party websites.
As a result, the institution will not be held responsible for any inaccurate or contentious content presented by external websites:
- that mention Grenoble INP and re-direct towards one of our websites;
- that are accessible through a hypertext link on our website.
The collection of personal data is carried out by Grenoble INP and the institution is responsible for this collection, as represented by the managing director.
All personal data received via our websites is collected in accordance with current legal regulations (Règlement général (UE) 2016/679 du 27 avril 2016 sur la protection des données (RGPD) and loi informatique et libertés du 6 janvier 1978 modifiée). According to these regulations, you keep the rights to your data, in particular the right of access, modification and deletion as well as a right of transfer. You may request actions relevant to your personal data rights by contacting the head of publication. You may also request support from the Grenoble INP delegate for the protection of personal data.
In case of a dispute, you have the right to submit a claim to the Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés (CNIL - 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07) – www.cnil.fr.
Information relating to your website navigation can be recorded via files known as “cookies”, which will be temporarily stored, with your permission, on the computer you are using. The length of storage for a cookie is dependent on its use, but cannot exceed 13 months legally.
- Technical cookies contain information necessary to run the website (e.g., maintaining and securing a service during a user session). Their absence can disrupt website services.
- Audience-related cookies provide information about website use (number of visits, most visited page, etc.) and enable the creation of statistics. Data collected in this manner does not enable direct personal identification of website users and no profiling is carried out with this data. The website uses the following website analytics tools: Analytics Suite (previously XiTi, provided by AT Internet) and Google Analytics (provided by Google Inc.). Data generated by Google is hosted on servers located in the USA. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile activity reports for the website editor and provide other services related to the website and internet use. Google does not regroup your IP address with other data collected by Google.
For more information: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi
Grenoble INP - UGA has committed to an approach in favor of the accessibility of its websites and intranets. The objective is to enable everyone, regardless of their disability or not, to navigate easily on the website in order to find the information they are looking for.
Grenoble INP - UGA is committed to making its websites accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To achieve this, Grenoble INP - UGA undertakes several actions:
- Training of staff on accessibility.
- Integration of accessibility in the functional administration of the K-Sup technical solution and editorial coordination of the websites.
- Compliance audit conducted by a third-party certifier.
- In accordance with Decree No. 2019-768 of July 24, 2019, Grenoble INP is committed to defining its roadmap for improving the accessibility of its services through a multi-year accessibility plan.
This accessibility statement applies to the Intranet site for Grenoble INP - UGA staff.
The website Intranet des personnels Grenoble INP – UGA (https://intranet.grenoble-inp.fr/) is not in compliance with the General Repository for Improving Accessibility (RGAA) version 4.1